BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Composer, But never Composed

I'm about to pull my fucking hair out with this artist that I'm working with. A Note to artists, if your Trusty Producer puts autotune on your voice, IT'S BECAUSE YOU FUCKING NEED IT!! Rawr.

Anyways, How are you fine fellows and gals?

I've been busy at work with several pop artists (some who have enough clout to make me sign a confidentiality statement), and business is pretty good. I have some new music for you fine folks, and I REALLY need Your input on the song. It's called "We're Done" by Chris Rivera featuring P.A., writeen, produced, and mixed by yours truly (AND YES, that's a Demi Lovato sample):



Now, I've never really been anti-auto tune, though I dont feel I over indulge on it if not needed. Kainos doesn't need this tool. This guy, however should swear by it right now. It has crossed my mind to put up the non autotuned version, but that's like making a dress that purposely makes a Girl look fat; it helps no one.

I'm working on a few new things, so this post will be brief. I just wanted to check in and say howdy.

Till the morrow.

Ge.

0 comments: